Sales Books [Page 2 of 489]
Keating, Daniel L. (daniel Louis)
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer,
General, Professional, Career & Trade -> Law -> Law
Joel Wm. Friedman
Publisher: Aspen Publishing
Practice makes perfect! Friedman s Practice Series
helps you develop the skills for spotting issues and preparing A answers for your next exam. Real laws school exams test your knowledge of the key concepts and rules with a collection of essay and multiple-choice questions. Set up to mirror actual exams, the series features long essay questions as well as some that are relatively short and medium-length, giving you great practice in the length and variation of questions on the final. Friedman s
is one of the only series to fully emulate complete essay examinations they are as close to actual exam-questions that you can find. And as Friedman s
texts are compiled by professors who wrote the exams, you get sound advice as well as keen insight on what instructors look for in grading your answers.
Friedman s Practice Series titles test your knowledge with real law school exams.
- Test your knowledge of key concepts and rules with comprehensive essay and multiple-choice questions.
- Practice questions of various length prepare you for any exam.
- Experience actual exams!
- Get sound advice from the professors who wrote the exams.
- Find insight into what professors look for when grading.
General, Legal Education, Professional, Career & Trade -> Law -> Law
Publisher: Aspen Publishing
With this courseware purchase, you will receive access to the Connected eBook on CasebookConnect, including: lifetime access to the online ebook with highlight, annotation, and search capabilities; practice questions from your favorite study aids; an outline tool and other helpful resources. Connected eBooks provide what you need most to be successful in your law school classes.
Emphasizing the institutions and the mechanisms that participants use in the marketplace to conduct transactions, Daniel Keating’s “Systems Approach” provides a functional perspective of Articles 2 and 2A of the Uniform Commercial Code in practice. Comprehensive, problem-based coverage encompasses the domestic sale of goods, real estate sales, leases, and international sales. Thoughtful problems for students incorporate insights from this distinguished author’s interviews with leading figures in commerce as well as from actual sales forms and documents. News stories further illustrate, in real-world examples, how the system works in practice. Organized by Assignments, this engaging casebook lends flexibility in teaching and course design.
New to the 7th Edition:
- The most significant revision ever. This edition has 15 new primary cases as well as 80 new problems at the end of the 28 assignments.
- The addition of 40 new formative assessment questions and explanations bring the total assessment questions for the book to more than 100.
- Three important and recently decided federal appellate cases have been added: VLM Food Trading Int’l, Inc. v. Illinois Trading Co. (7th Cir. 2016) (analyzing battle of the forms case under the CISG); Lincoln Composites, Inc. v. Firetrace USA, LLC (8th Cir. 2016) (defining when an exclusive remedy “fails of its essential purpose” under UCC §2-719, and also discussing how to measure breach of warranty damages for accepted goods under UCC §2-714); and Zaretsky v. William Goldberg Diamond Corp. (clarifying which merchants “deal in goods of the kind” for purposes of UCC §2-403(2))
Professors and students will benefit from:
- A problem method that forces students to engage in the most productive level of learning during classroom time: applying the law to new facts.
- Concise text that explains the law clearly so that students can successfully answer the problems for class.
- Extensive interviews with various players in the sales system giving the material a real-world relevance that students particularly appreciate.
- More than 100 multiple-choice assessment questions with detailed explanations to help students measure and clarify their understanding of the material as they go along, consistent with the requirements of new ABA Standard 314 on the need for formative assessment tools in the law school curriculum.
Sales Awareness: Professional Sales Essentials
Publisher: Richard Jacob Maenpa
Sales Promotion (sales & Marketing Series)
Publisher: Kogan Page
Publisher: Merrill Pub Co
Sales And Sales Management (handbook)
Publisher: Trans-atlantic Publications, Inc.
Sales Tracker: Sales Tracker Book (sales Notebook) (volume 4)
Sales Tracker: Sales Tracker Book (sales Notebook) (volume 5)
DHL Package Tracking
Shipping > Shipment Tracking
Track your DHL parcel through the online tool at Track a PKG.
Sales Manager Log: Sales Tracker Book (sales Notebook) (volume 2)
Sales Academy: Driving Sales Force Transformation Doubling Your Sales Result
Henningsson, Lars, Flores, Rupert
Publisher: Troubador Publishing Ltd
Sales Tracker Notebook: Sales Tracker Book (sales Notebook) (volume 2)
Sales Tracker Notebook: Sales Tracker Book (sales Notebook) (volume 1)
The SaaS Sales Method: Sales As a Science (Sales Blueprints)
Van Der Kooij, Jacco, Pizarro, Fernando, Winning by Design, Levin, Dominique, Smith, Dan
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Sales Manager Log: Sales Tracker Book (sales Notebook) (volume 4)
Sales Manager Log: Sales Tracker Book (sales Notebook) (volume 3)
Sales Manager Log: Sales Tracker Book (sales Notebook) (volume 1)
Sales Rewards And Incentives: Sales 12.07
John G. Fisher
Sales Express: Sales 12.1 (express Exec)